Department of International Education
Address: Stavropol, Kulakova av., 2/4, hostel № 8, offices 213, 216
Telephones: +7 (8652) 33-08-40, +7 (8652) 33-08-38
Mobile telephone: +7-968-267-62-19 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – for academic and general inquiries
E-mail: email@example.com – for cooperation inquiries
Mon.-Thu.: 9.00 - 18.00
Fri.: 9.00 - 16.45
Dinner break: 13.00 - 13.45
- Plotnikova Elena Petrovna – Head of Department
telephone: +7 (8652) 33-08-40, ext. 25-65
- Povolotskii Aleksandr Viktorovich – Deputy Head of Department
telephone: +7 (8652) 33-08-40, ext. 25-66
Academic affairs and extra-curricular activities specialists:
Makarova Olga Nikolaevna, leading specialist
telephone: +7 (8652) 33-08-38, ext. 25-70
Shapovalova Ekaterina Andreevna, leading specialist
telephone: +7 (8652) 33-08-38, ext. 25-72
Salmanova Arzu Sakhibalievna, leading specialist
telephone: +7 (8652) 33-08-38, ext. 25-63
Munich Dmitry Olegovich, specialist
telephone: +7 (8652) 33-08-38, ext. 25-68, 25-71
- Interaction with the Admissions Committee and International Student Recruitment Department of the University regarding enrollment and study of foreign citizens at NCFU.
- Processing of documents related to study of foreign citizens at NCFU.
- Organization and carrying out extra-curricular activities in order to involve international students into scientific and social activities of the University, organize their comfort stay within the hostels, and cover the life of international students in the media.
- Providing informational, legal, organizational and other support to foreign citizens arriving at NCFU for the purpose of obtaining education.
- Providing cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, embassies and communities on education of foreign citizens;
- Cooperation with the subdivisions of the University on matters related to organization of stay of international students in NCFU during training period.