Centre for linguistic examinations
Address: Stavropol, 1 Pushkina Str., char. P, Scientific library, room 313
Telephone: +7 (8652) 33-07-36, ext. 58-20, 58-21, 58-22
Mon.-Thu.: 9.00 - 18.00
Fri.: 9.00 - 16.45
Dinner break: 13.00 - 13.45
Reception time and registration for courses and examinations:
Mon.-Fri.: 10.00 - 16.00
Due to shifting to the remote mode of work please make tentative inquiries on all matters related to the activities of the Centre for linguistic examinations and testing in Russian Language; telephone number is 8-996-416-02-62.
- testing in Russian Language as a foreign language for admission into the citizenship of the Russian Federation, obtaining a work permit or patent, residence permit, temporary residence permit;
- linguo-didactic testing in Russian as a foreign language in the TORFL system;
- individual and group lessons in Russian to prepare for testing;
- linguistic and complex examinations and studies;
- advisory assistance, linguistic-stylistic analysis, editing of legal, commercial and other types of texts;
- editing of monographs, articles, abstracts in the humanities and natural sciences.