Procedure for arrival of international students into NCFU
ALL students from ALL countries have the opportunity to enter Russia for the purpose of study, regardless of the resumption of air communication with the countries.
For entering Russia
1. Buy a ticket and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Prepare and take with you all the necessary documents, including medical:
- a certificate of the absence of HIV infection (valid for 3 months from the date of examination),
- medical certificate of health status, with the result of fluorographic examination,
- prophylactic immunization card,
- make copies of ALL the pages of the passport, including blank ones.
3. !!!Check in your country: do you need a negative test result for COVID-19 by PCR to LEAVE your country.
4. When crossing the border and filling in the immigration card specify “Study” as one’s “Purpose of entry”.
FOR STUDENTS OF THE 1ST YEAR, ENTERING THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION FOR THE FIRST TIME AND ARRIVING IN AN ORGANIZED AND COORDINATED MANNER, MEETINGS AND TRANSFERS FROM THE AIRPORTS OF STAVROPOL, MINERALNYE VODY TO NCFU ARE PROVIDED
International Students Recruiting Department
Information on admission at NCFU
Stavropol, 2 Kulakova av., 2, dormitory №8, office 115
Telephone hotline: +7-962-444-65-91 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)
International Education Department
Visa and Registration Center
Information on entry, visas, migration registration
Stavropol, Kulakova av., 2, dormitory №. 8, office 316
Phone: 8 (8652) 33-05-52
After arriving in Stavropol
FOR SELF-ARRIVING STUDENTS 2-6 YEARS OF EDUCATION
After arriving in Stavropol
1. Come to the Visa and Registration Center (Stavropol, Kulakova av., 2, dormitory №. 8, office 316) and issue the necessary documents for migration registration.
2. Visit the Department of International Education (Stavropol, Kulakova av., 2, dormitory № 8, offices 213, 216) with all documents.
Stavropol, 2 Kulakova av., hostel №6, 1st floor
Telephone: +7 (8652) 56-56-08
For settling in a dormitory
1. Visit the Center for accommodation and social adaptation (Stavropol, Pushkina str., 1, dormitory №. 1, offices 2, 5):
- make an advance payment for accommodation in a hostel at least 6 months in advance - 8000-12000 Rubles, including a security deposit - 1500 rubles,
- conclude a contract and draw up other documents,
The Center for accommodation and social adaptation
Information on the order of settling in NCFU dormitories
Stavropol, st. Pushkin, 1, dormitory №1, offices 2, 5;
Telephone: +7 (8652) 33-08-37
If there is any health problem when entering the Russian Federation, one must request medical assistance immediately by calling «103» or «112» or the Medical Center of NCFU 8(8652)56-56-08.
!!! NCFU e-mail for correspondence on the organization of the entry of foreign students to the Russian Federation for study!!!
International Education Department hotline:
+ 7-968-267-62-19 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)