Procedure for arrival of international students into NCFU
For entering Russia one must
- Inform the University not less than 15 days in advance, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com regarding one’s readiness to enter the Russian Federation and intended border crossing point.
- Receive a reply letter with confirmation of possibility and conditions of entry.
- After settling the conditions of entry, buy a ticket and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare all the necessary medical documents: a certificate of the absence of HIV infection (valid for 3 months from the date of examination), medical certificate of health status, prophylactic immunization card.
- Perform a COVID-19 test by PCR method not earlier than 3 calendar days before entering Russia.
- When crossing the border of the Russian Federation one must have a certificate of negative PCR test result of COVID-19 test, issued in Russian or in English.
- When crossing the border and filling in the immigration card specify “Study” as one’s “Purpose of entry”.
On arrival to NCFU
- Visit the Medical Center of NCFU (Stavropol, 2 Kulakova av., hostel №6). Purchase a health insurance card (approximate cost 6000 Rubles). Submit one’s medical documents: certificate of negative COVID-19 PCR test result, issued in Russian or in English, certificate of the absence of HIV infection (valid for 3 months from the date of examination), medical certificate of health status, prophylactic immunization card.
- Settle in NCFU observation facility (Stavropol, 2 Kulakova av.).
- Within the period of 72 hours after entering the territory of Russia, receive a referral for a follow-up test for COVID-19 by the PCR method at the NCFU Medical Center and perform the test at a specially authorized medical organization (free of charge).
- Comply with the self-isolation regime in the NCFU observation facility until a negative follow-up test result is obtained.
- Within the period of the self-isolation regime one must attend all classes in the online format.
- After a negative follow-up COVID-19 test result is obtained the student is admitted to the study process.
For settling in a hostel
- Make an advance payment for accommodation in a hostel at least 6 months in advance (8000-12000 Rubles). Conclude a contract (Stavropol, 2 Kulakova av., hostel №6, room 106).
- For processing the migration registration documents one must visit the Passport and Visas Department (Stavropol, 2 Kulakova av., hostel №8, room 316), submit the following documents: passport and immigration card as well as copies of all the pages in passport, including blank ones.
- Visit the International Education Department and prepare documents for study (Stavropol, 2 Kulakova av., hostel №8, room 213).
- Settle in a hostel and start the studies in the ordinary course.
- If there is any health problem when entering the Russian Federation, one must request medical assistance immediately by calling «103» or «112» or the Medical Center of NCFU 8(8652)56-56-08.
NORTH-CAUCASUS FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
International Education Department,
City of Stavropol, 2 Kulakova av., hostel №8, rooms 213, 216.
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone counseling hotline: +7-968-267-62-19 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)