NCFU hosted a concert to celebrate the Africa Day, which also included the Miss & Mister Africa pageant.
At the moment, NCFU is second home to over 200 students coming from 27 countries of Africa, and each year a special event is held here to honor the liberation of the continent from colonialism.
This time nine brightest students from Africa, representing the largest universities of Stavropol, came to lock horns while competing to win the respective titles. These students told about their homeland and demonstrated not just their national costumes yet also their most creative skills thus trying to impress the Jury, which must have had a hard time trying to select the best ones.
Apart from the pageant, though, the event included the ceremony of awarding the best students and those best at sports and other extracurricular activities.
Now, here come the winners!
- Fernandez Ivaldino Cunga Geronimo (Angola) – Mr. Sport
- Ngua Hardy-Price (Gabon) – Mr. Smile
- Mutimba Kweila Kwaeza Mauro (Mozambique,) – Miss Smile
- Akinbami Peter Dolton (Nigeria) – Second Vice-Mister
- Ngatsiel Laho Gabriel (Congo) – Second Vice-Miss
- Dziman Ghislain Julio Gluar (Congo) – First Vice-Mister
- Egbenia Rita Odifuah (Nigeria) – First Vice-Miss
- Mataure Arthur Junior (Mozambique) – Mr. Africa
- Machele Ines Taipa Kostodio (Namibia) – Miss Africa