In order to initiate a multiple-entry visa processing and extend your stay in the Russian Federation for studying (at NCFU) you should address to the Passports and Visas Department of the International Cooperation Office (Hostel № 8, room 316) two months prior to expiring of your valid visa period, and submit the following documents:
- The passport must be presented in appropriate condition.
- If your passport was damaged and not replaced with a new one in time, your request for visa may be rejected.
- The passport must contain not less than 2 clean pages, for visas.
- If your passport validity period expires, you must extend its duration or obtain a new one beforehand at the Consular Section of the Embassy of your country not less than 6 months prior to expiry of your passport validity period.
- The passport validity period for the moment of its submission to the Passports and Visas Department of the International Cooperation Office must not be less than 1 year.
Please keep your documents in proper condition, and renew your passports beforehand to avoid serious problems.
- Migration card
- Migration registration coupon
- 2 photographs (sized 3×4 cm) on matte paper (coloured or black-and-white)
- Receipt of payment of state fee for a multiple-entry visa (1600 rubles)