Institute of Economics and Management
Off. 307, 311, 313, 314, 318, #1, Pushkina Street (Edifice 21), Stavropol, Russia, 355017
Tel: +7 (8652) 33-06-58, ext. 4700
Academic Department: Office 307, 314
Tel: +7 (8652) 33-06-46, 33-06-59, 33-06-93, ext. 4705
- Department of Economics and Foreign Economic Activity
- Department of Finance and Credit
- Department of Tax Policy and Customs
- Department of Digital Business Technologies
- Department of Economic Security, Accounting and Audit
- Department of Management
- Department of State and Municipal Management
- Basic Department of Business and Service Technologies
Our Specialized Training Laboratories
- Incubator for Social Entrepreneurship
- Electronic Shooting Range
- Service Technologies
- Technical Tools for Customs Control
Research & Training Centers
- Innovation Technologies in Management
- Advanced technologies for Regional Management and Local Self-Government
- Innovation-based Development for Credit and Finance Sector
- Customs & Logistics Service
38.03.01 Economics – private and public companies; credit and insurance companies; finance and tax bodies; auditing and consulting firms; federal and municipal institutions; non-profit and non0governmental organizations.
38.03.02 Management – commercial or non-profit companies; federal or municipal bodies; finance, insurance or investment agencies.
38.03.03 Staff Management – public bodies (government or self-government branches); federal or municipal agencies; credit and insurance companies.
38.03.04 State and Municipal Management – public bodies (government or self-government branches); federal or municipal agencies; non-profit organizations (associations, unions, resources centers, trade chambers, etc.).
38.03.05 Business Computer Science – government bodies of various levels; software developing companies; marketing, production or economic units in various companies, both public and private.
43.03.01 Service – consumer service companies; entertainment and PR agencies; informational & analytical centers; community facility service companies.
38.05.01 Economic Security – agencies and units ensuring economic security in governing and self-governing bodies, public and private companies as well as in various insurance, finance, logistics & analytical agencies, and academic institutions.
38.05.02 Customs Business – customs bodies and various units; commercial and non-profit agencies, as well as various companies involved in foreign economic activity.
Our International Partners
- University of Rome La Sapienza (Rome, Italy)
- University of Trento (Trento, Italy)
- University of Lisbon (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Ruhr-University Bochum (Bochum, Germany)
- Technical University of Dresden (Dresden, Germany)
- International Academy of Management and Technologies (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- VU University of Holland (Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
- University of Piraeus (Piraeus, Greece)
- Belarus National Technical University (Minsk, Belarus)
- L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University (Astana, Kazakhstan).
Given the number of our foreign partners abroad, our students enjoy more than a few options when choosing a university abroad to polish their skills within an academic exchange program or carry out a joint research project.
Prof. Lev Ushvistky
Director Dr. of Science
Tel: (8652) 33-06-57, ext. 4701
Assistant Director for Research Affairs, Dr. of Science, Associate Professor
Tel: (8652) 33-06-85; ext. 4702
Assistant Director for Academic Affairs, PhD, Associate Professor
Tel: (8652) 94-59-10; 4803
Prof. Svetlana Zenchenko
Assistant Director for International Affairs, Dr. of Science, Professor
Tel: (8652) 33-03-37
Assistant Director for Educational Affairs, PhD, Associate Professor
Tel: (8652) 33-06-47; ext. 4703