Institute of Mathematics and Information Technologies (named after Prof. Nikolay Chervyakov)
# 2 (Edifice 9) Pr. Kulakova, Stavropol, Russia, 355000
Tel: +7 (8652) 95-68-00, ext. 5300
Academic department: Office 324
Tel: +7 (8652) 95-68-01; +7 (8652) 95-68-00 ext. 5309
The society is now moving from technocratic to industrial, and the entire global community is in the very beginning of its way to become an information-based world, where training top-qualified IT experts is going to be a priority.
Our Institute is currently focused on offering training to those seeking to earn a degree and skills, which would make them highly competitive in the labor market.
We are now happy to offer training within the following areas and on the levels as indicated below.
Our departments include
- Information Security for Automated Systems
- Information Protection Arrangement and Technology
- Information Systems and Technologies
- Applied Information Science
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Security
- Information Communications
- Information Science
- Department of Mathematical Analysis in Algebra and Geometry
- Department of Mathematical Modeling
- Department of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics
as well as four basic departments:
- Basic Dept for Information Communications-C
- Basic Dept for Comprehensive Information Security in Automated Systems
- Basic Dept INFOCOM-C
- General Basic Department
- Computer and Mathematical Modeling of Non-Linear Processes (jointly with Rhein Main University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
- Cyber-Physical Systems (jointly with Technical University of Dresden, Germany)
- Cyber-Security (jointly with Eurasian National University, Kazakhstan)
Our international cooperation extends through more than a few countries and we share partnership with La Sapienza University of Rome (Italy), Technical University of Dresden (Germany), University of Ljubljana (Slovenia), Polytechnic University of Leiria (Portugal), Rhein Main University of Applied Sciences (Germany), University of Innsbruck (Austria), Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava (Slovakia), National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek (Uzbekistan), Eurasian National University (Kazakhstan), which allows us running double degree Master’s programs with La Sapienza University of Rome (Data Management) and Technical University of Dresden (Knowledge Management).
Apart from that, our students and teachers join various conferences and events held both in Russia and abroad, join exchange programs with our partners, and have regular foreign lecturers invited to deliver training thus keeping up with the top advanced trends in the field.
From 2019 on, we have been running a special degree program where part of the courses are delivered in English (10.03.01 Information Security), which was done to meet a special request from Ministry of Education of South Africa. Upon completion, the graduates can go on training within NCFU’s Master’s programs and be awarded a double degree.
Acting Director, PhD, Associate Professor
Telephone: +7 (8652) 95-69-88
Deputy Director for Academic Affairs, PhD, Associate Professor
Deputy Director for Educational Affairs, PhD, Associate Professor
Telephone: +7 (8652) 95-68-34, доб. 53-04
Deputy Director for International Activities, PhD, Associate Professor